ASC Senior Partner Services Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
The Authorized Support Center (ASC) Senior Partner Services Manager in The Americas is responsible for managing post-sales partner-delivered Technical Support relationships with numerous partners located throughout the AMERS region. This person will manage the onboarding and enablement process for new partners and more importantly will work with all ASC partners to help them grow their service delivery business. There is quality management involved in this role which includes some data analysis with a focus on operations and quality metrics. However, the main focus for this role is strategic in nature. You will be a key member of the Channel Partner account team - collaborating with the Channel Business Manager and Channel Systems Engineer. You will be the partners’ advocate within Palo Alto Networks’ Global Customer Service Delivery organization and will work in partnership with the regional TAC leadership team. You will also work with the Palo Alto Networks account teams to grow mindshare with them to increase the percentage of Partner-Delivered technical support sold throughout the AMER region.
- Partner with regional channel sales teams to manage the service delivery component of each partnership.
- Evaluate potential service partners within the region to see if there’s a strong business need for inviting the partner into the ASC program or not; managing the Channel organization’s expectations and demands accordingly.
- Analyze quality metrics to correctly assess and incent high partner performance.
- Evangelize the value of Partner-deliver Technical support internally
- Conduct on-site and remote quarterly business reviews with key partners to ensure they are hitting key performance indicators and to continually grow the partners’ services business
- Track status of legal agreements with each partner; including negotiating, amending, and terminating business terms as needed.
- Manage customer complaints through direct complaints or customer satisfaction survey results.
- Up to 30% travel.
- Previous experience working within a service delivery environment.
- Previous experience managing complex channel partner programs, including enablement and compliance.
- 8+ years’ experience in program and project management in a worldwide high tech corporate environment.
- Knowledge and experience providing data analysis and presenting business trends using applications and tools; such as Salesforce.com, and Learning Management Systems.
- Strong business acumen
- Strategic thinking and strategic management.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced growth environment.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Business Administration, or relatable major.
Our Global Customer Services team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it just evolves. Our technical team provides the behind-the-scenes support to meet our customer’s needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry. We’re a fast-growing, immensely successful organization because of our people and products (built and supported by our people). We work the frontlines against cyberthreats and attacks, protecting every day transactions in the digital environment. It means we’re good at scaling quickly to new threats, get fulfillment from resolving new problems, and think about things just plain differently.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.