Channel Business Manager, Cortex XDR - Japan
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where every single day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Cortex Security Solutions (CSS) Partner Manager position is a separate but an extension of the Palo Alto Networks Channel team, performing activities associated with making our channel partner’s more self-sufficient selling our Cortex portfolio. You will focus on building a new ecosystem of partners that model their business around cloud services while building continued relationships with selected Channel Partners resulting in increased revenue, market share and mind share with the partner sales, customers, and partner management.
- Manage, administrate, deliver and or build enablement practices for partner sales and partner systems engineers
- Work with field sales, corporate with the partners directly to ensure that our partner portal is equipped with the right Cortex content to enable partner sales, sales engineers and management be informed and successful at delivering the value proposition of our solutions
- Cultivate and find new partners working with field sales to fill holes in current coverage
- Channel Marketing and demand generation
- Work closely with the field sales organization to maintain a calendar of events and speakers for any channel demand generation activity
- Travel to regional areas of Japan will be required
- BS Degree, MBA preferred
- 5-8 years of dynamic channel management experience
- Demonstrable proven track record of the channel created revenue growth
- Key relationships built at numerous VAR's and large systems integrators
- Experience in team or organization leadership
The Cortex Security Sales organization at Palo Alto Networks is a strategic pillar for our continued growth within cybersecurity, and a critical component to accomplishing our mission. Channel development is an extension of the Cortex sales team, with a goal to train and enable new and selected channel partners to become empowered in the use and sales of our Cortex products. This team drives educational understanding and depth of knowledge to a group of strong partners that delivers our products into multiple industries.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.