IT Infra SRE Team is responsible for improving the availability, reliability and performance of IT applications hosted in AWS platform and On-prem.
You will be working in our IT Infra SRE team on cloud orchestration and automation tools like Terraform and Ansible. The team consists of DevOps Engineers focused primarily on building automation pipeline, monitoring, DB performance tuning and DBA activities etc... We also have a full-time Principal Windows Engineer working on Windows automation using Ansible.
Some examples of past Intern projects:
- Using python create application specific monitors in Datadog
- Using python create network automation and monitoring scripts
- Exposure to learning advanced Ansible automation, configuration management
- Overall experience with Systems deployment, config management and operations
- Ability to code in Python (advanced scripting as part of Network automation)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source Technologies and tools
- Ability to analysize and redesign business process workflows
- Computer science or Electrical engineering preferred
- Python/Ruby programming required, and Powershell experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of RHEL, CentOS, working knowledge of automation in Ansible
- Knowledge of cloud virtualization, resource management using Docker
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Windows and Networking fundamentals
Requirements – All applicants must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree, a 2-year Master’s Degree or a Doctorate degree and returning to school in the fall. You must have authorization to work within the United States.