Intern - Cloud Services Portal Engineer
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Cloud Services Portal Engineer Intern, you will be working on our Cloud Services Portal team who are responsible for writing full-stack web applications that support our Cortex infrastructure.
Our Summer Internship Program from May-August or June-September provides you:
- 1:1 mentorship
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- Opportunities to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other interns, recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
- Full-stack web application development
- Hands-on experience with CICD deployment methodology
- Exposure to the newest industry standard tool sets: kubernetes, Jenkins, etc.
- Solid knowledge regarding common algorithm and data structure
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Up to date knowledge for popular front-end frameworks like React, Angular, etc.
- Experience with server-side development using NodeJS is a plus
Requirements – To apply, you must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree, a 2-year Master’s Degree or a Doctorate degree and returning to school in the fall. You must have the authorization to work within the United States.
Our Cortex team is responsible for extending the capabilities of the Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform with apps for detection, analytics, automated prevention, and rapid response.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.