Office of CTO- Prisma Cloud (North America- East Coast)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a member of Palo Alto Networks in the Cloud CTO role, you will help to build pipeline by engaging with senior customer leaders on future of cloud security and Prisma roadmap, mostly to drive net new pipeline .You will Evangelize on the future of cloud security. You will report to the Senior Vice President of Prisma Go to Market.
• Help build pipeline by engaging with senior customer leaders on future of cloud security and Prisma roadmap, mostly to drive net new pipeline, e.g., Globals NAM Pilot or DSM 3K.
• Help build a community following for Prisma Cloud by doing the following:
• Represent Prisma in various events/communities
• PANW led customer facing events (CISO forums, DevOps forums),
• Industry events (KubeCon, AWS re:Invent, Google Cloud Next, etc.),
• Industry standards bodies (CNCF)
• Prisma Community Platform (being launched by Steven Webster)
• Engage with practitioners via public channels such as Prisma Community (still under construction), Prisma Social Channels (under construction)
• Shape Prisma Cloud open source contributions strategy and drive our contributions working jointly with Product/Eng.
• Develop and evangelise a “point of view” on the future of cloud security, reference architectures & technical approaches for 1:M distribution and consumption.
• Relative Senior - Director or above
• 15+ years of experience
• The team should be able to engage both CISOs and DevOps leaders, although individual members of the team will have spike in one or the other.
• Practitioner - cloud security architect or devops or cloud engineer OR sales/customer success engineer
• Demonstrated thought leadership & technical content creation
• Demonstrated track record as a speaker
• Social Presence & Followership
• Engineering background
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.