Senior Security Product Manager (Endpoint)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As being a Senior Security Product Manager, you will be part of a team of product managers responsible for the agent's features and capabilities as well as the overall security capabilities in the product. In addition to your own creativity, you will also rely on interaction with customers, prospects, and partners to understand market needs and problems. You will be expected to help the rest of the team come up with innovative solutions that meet customers’ known and unknown needs and protect them against the most advanced cyber-attacks. You will be involved with all aspects of Palo Alto Networks products throughout the life cycle (concept, definition, development, release and post-release activities) managing strategic planning, feature selection and tactical activities with a focus on providing protection for millions of devices.
More information about ENDPOINT PROTECTION product can be found Here
- Work closely with all areas of the organization, from the internal teams of engineering, IT, support, QA, marketing and business development to external field teams as well as customer engagement and relationship development
- Prioritize features and make decisions regarding trade-offs
- Define product strategy and roadmap
- Understand key customer problems, create requirements and ensure that the product is built to tackle the key problems
- BS/MS in a technical field or equivalent experience required
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Strong desire to take ownership of the full product life cycle
- Experience with software development and a good understanding of software engineering methodologies
- Strong security background and experience with software security products and with a deep understanding of operating systems internals
- Aim to design something new, innovative, and disruptive
- Prior experience in product management in the endpoint security domain
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel to meet with customers to gather insight evangelizing the products and product strategy
- Track record of success
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Product Management Team helps us do just that.
Our organization and employees are committed to changing as rapidly as our industry’s threats do, and to do that, we need creative product teams to address emerging cyber threats. They provide the behind-the-scenes support for our products by being a source of information on our products for our systems engineers, staying on top of the environment we sell in, and helping to implement product wide technical solutions based on our client’s feedback and needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.