Americas Marketing Segment Lead
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As the Americas Marketing Segment Lead at Palo Alto Networks, you have an incredibly big job to do. You will partner with the leadership of one of our largest US sales teams to ensure delivery of the right mix of programs & investments to grow pipeline & bookings for the fastest growing enterprise security company in history.
- Partner with sales leadership team to ensure segment marketing needs are met
- Work with corporate and channel marketing teams to land programs in-market and ensure high degree of sales buy-in
- Design & execute a handful of segment specific marketing activities each quarter, executed at the national or regional level
- Use data & analytics to drive insights to inform the business, then partner with sales and extended marketing team to design & deliver programs for optimal impact
- Proven track record designing & executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs in a BtoB selling environment.
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders.
- Clear understanding of how to work with Value Added Resellers and Distributors
- Solid understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles.
- Proven experience working with an inside sales team on both coordinated campaigns, as well as maximizing impact of “always on” lead flow sources
- Able to engage customers and partners in dialogue about their business needs and security solutions.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes
- Best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a multi-billion dollar, global, diverse technology product company for 7-10 years. Must have experience partnering directly with sales leadership.
- Location must be in Central or Eastern US time zone, with emphasis on New York, Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago, or Washington DC metro areas. Palo Alto Networks has a performance-oriented culture which accommodates both corporate and home-office based team members.