Field Marketing Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Reporting into the East Field Marketing Director, you are an essential part of the Field Marketing and regional field sales organization. As the Palo Alto Field Marketing manager covering the following territories: Coastal Carolinas, Delaware Valley, and Chesapeake you have an incredibly big job to do. You will work together with the East District Sales Managers in Majors and Named accounts to define a marketing and demand generation strategy to build the pipeline required to deliver success. Note: this role can be remote and has to be located in Mid-Atlantic or in one of the following states: NC, SC, NJ, PA, DC, VA, MD, DE, WV.
- Conceptualize, create and execute demand generation marketing plans focused on actionable and measurable initiatives that align with pipeline targets, quarterly budgets, and overall business goals
- Partner with sales leadership on the overall needs, strategy, focus and approach to meet targets
- Align closely to District Sales Managers (DSMs) to coordinate and execute custom and industry demand generation activities, and Account Based Marketing (ABM) activities
- Work with Regional and National Channel Managers in the execution of partner-specific programs to deepen relationships, extend reach and promote growth with the local partner ecosystem, to drive partner awareness, enablement, and vendor preference
- Lead Partner Marketing Development Funds and consult with partners on marketing plans and programs with measurable targets
- Collaborate across extended teams, including corporate marketing, product marketing, and sales teams
- Provide verbal/written briefings to Inside Sales teams on campaigns and activities for successful follow-up
- 5-10 years of experience in a Channel or Field Marketing role with a B2B hi-tech company
- Proven track record of strategic planning and executing partner demand generation and enablement programs
- Excellent communicator with the ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data is written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management and organizational skills and ability to work in a dynamic, high-volume environment
- Prior experience with Salesforce and marketing automation preferred
Our marketing team has an opportunity like in no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.