Senior Product Marketing Manager, IoT Security
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: ensure each day is safer and more secure than the one before. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. We’re here for better.
As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators who are committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society. Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Palo Alto Networks, you will own the go-to-market efforts for our IoT security subscription offering. You will work closely with product management, sales, customers and technology partners to deeply understand our target audience, key security issues they are experiencing, our unique value proposition and competitive landscape. You will use this knowledge to drive the business forward, develop GTM strategy and tactics, messaging, content and enablement, with a special focus on thought leadership.Your success will drive innovation and establish Palo Alto Networks as the clear leader in IoT Security.
- Define and lead go-to-market efforts in collaboration with business development, product management, sales and channel.
- Build compelling content to fulfill various goals, including establishing thought leadership, growing our footprint at existing customers, and landing new customers.
- In partnership with other marketing organizations, execute campaigns and events to fulfill industry leadership and pipeline targets.
- Develop customer success stories using creative formats like video, infographics, and blogs.
- Enable the sales and channel teams to understand, present and become subject matter experts in IoT Security.
- Be recognized as an expert in IoT security, evangeliziing the solution, internally and externally
- 2+ years in within the Internet of Things (IoT) industry
- 5+ years of technology product marketing, product management, technical marketing, or technical sales experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with content generation.
- Proven ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Creativity to come up with unique concepts for engaging audiences.
- Comfortable in front of large audiences, customers, and industry experts
- Experience with cybersecurity preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.