Executive Assistant (Treasury and Licensing & Pricing)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for an Executive Assistant who can provide high-level, comprehensive administrative support to the VP of Treasury, VP and VP, Licensing & Pricing.
This position requires an accomplished EA who has a sense of urgency, experience in supporting multiple VP level executives and can thrive in an innovative and fast paced company.
- Experience in complex calendar management at the C-Level
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including transportation, meetings, and lodging
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Provide project and presentation support as needed
- Organize and assist with events, including large and small employee events, offsite team meetings, and training
- Assist with the department budget, purchase order creation and reconciliation
- Responsible for ordering materials, catering, giveaways, and supplies as needed
- 8+ years Executive Administrative Assistant experience at the C-Level
- The ability to always maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Travel management and logistics – international and domestic experience a plus
- Positive attitude and highly professional demeanor, sense of humor helps
- Good writing and communication skills
- Exceptional organization, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- A proactive and assertive approach to managing tasks and responsibilities
- Proficiency in Google Suite applications as well as certain Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to solve problems and think quickly under pressure
- Work effectively as a team player in a collaborative environment as well with peers and members of the greater organization
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace and provide equal consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.