Recruitment Sourcer - APAC
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
We are seeking a Sourcer who will support our hiring goals, locating the most qualified talent to help us accomplish our mission. This
- Source active and passive candidates from online databases, contact lists, internal databases, job boards, events, CRM, ATS, and employee referrals
- Work with
recruiter(s) and hiring managers to effectively profile specific criteria and skill sets for each role, generate ideas around sourcing strategies, use resources and share information that builds an effective search process
- Partner with hiring managers to build high-quality content to attract top tier candidates to the position (blogs, job descriptions, social media content)
- Generate a high volume/high-quality pipelines of candidates for multiple requisitions under very tight deadlines
- Partner with the employer brand team to use in-region sourcing and branding strategies to attract local talent
- Provide pre-qualified candidates who are the best match for the assigned positions through active ongoing candidate campaigns
- Develop or use existing tracking systems, metrics and reports to demonstrate
successfullead generation of candidates throughout the different stages of candidate sourcing
- Establish relationships and communication for both managers and candidates through the interview process
- Supply consultative suggestions based on previous experience to assist in talent evaluation and offer negotiation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-5 years’ experience in similar capacity. Candidates without experience but have strong capabilities in research,
marketmapping can be considered
- Strong skills using internet resources including but not limited to: resume databases, recruiting and search techniques such as LinkedIn, user group lists, industry-specific online professional networks, advanced Boolean searches, blogs, and job boards
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. Every team within the organization has a huge impact on our mission statement. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most aggressive cybersecurity risks. Our People team is centered on
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or