Manager/Senior Manager Strategic Sales Insights
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a Strata Productivity Intelligence Lead to frame and provide the relevant analytics & insights that drive strategic GTM decisions for our Strata product. We need a person who thrives in a fast and collaborative environment and has a proven track record as a strategic doer and organizer; someone who can bridge the bigger picture with the details and provide truly data-driven recommendations that resonate with leadership even in an environment where data is imperfect or incomplete. You will provide analytical support to a broad set of initiatives ranging from market opportunity, product launch, competitive landscape and go to market planning for our industry-leading Cybersecurity products. This will be an individual contributor role - comfort with rolling up your sleeves is a must.
● Drive the analytics function supporting the strategy and GTM execution for our Next Generation Firewall, Prisma Access and VM Series products (Strata)
● Partner closely with Strata business leads to come up with compelling insights and recommendations
● Design, define, and establish reporting infrastructure to track strategic KPIs relevant to Strata GTM initiatives/plays
● Drive initiatives to automate reporting or sales play processes
● Structure and package analyses, strategies and recommendations into highly effective, compelling communication and presentations to various audiences, including senior executives
● Build strong relationships across the sales organization to drive initiatives and share insights, including strong ties with the broader sales analytics community
● Ensure on-time delivery of initiatives, programs, and projects with high quality and clear communication
● 4+ years of Sales Analytics, Sales Strategy, FP&A, or equivalent analytics-based experience with demonstrated steady career progression and growing scope of responsibility; MBA from a top 25 school highly desired
● Excellent analytical, modeling and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgement; ease in understanding how detailed drivers impact the bigger picture
● Can turn numbers into a compelling story for easy executive consumption
● Knowledge of the Cybersecurity product landscape and enterprise B2B sales highly desired
● A self-starter and leader with strong business judgement and demonstrated project management experience
● Outstanding communication and presentation skills; must be comfortable interacting extensively with executive staff
Our sales operation team members support our sales account managers and systems engineers to assist in large organization’s migrations to more cybersecurity. Sales operations work behind the scenes to make sure that our sales relationships run smoothly, enabling and empowering the teams across the world.
You support the sales team by providing research, reports, and craft and support systems and processes that enable the process of sales. It’s a true partnership, one built on building the best cybersecurity solutions for each individual client.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.