Sales Operations Manager - India
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
Sales Operations Manager role supporting India as a business partner for the Regional VP. You have a strong experience relating to doing business in India/SAARC, sales planning with analytic acumen, and the ability to develop strong partnerships with sales management as well as cross-functional teams. You own and maintain various operations cadence, forecasting, and business reviews, as well as monitoring and improving overall pulse of India business through sales tools, processes, and metrics; empower decision-making, drive strategic initiative, measure performance, and enable sales teams to focus on execution with accuracy.
- Oversee activities and priorities of enablement functions to improve alignment to sales strategy
- Work closely with functional and sales management on GTM segmentation and coverage strategy implementation
- Work closely with Theatre and HQ Sales Operations on all Account and Territory management, Order Bookings and Commission, and Comp Plans
- Drive a sales governance framework in line with company policy and procedures
- Review and identify areas for improvement leading to operational efficiency, process optimization and field acceleration (sales enablement tools, process, and programs)
- Assist in removing inhibitors and working closely with Sales Performance Office and Enablement teams
- Assist in sales strategy and segmentation and execution of pathway businesses
- Work closely with Theatre Sales Operations, establish qualitatively and quantitate Key Performance Indicator's (KPI's) and Scorecards allowing sales leadership to take a pulse of each performance initiative
- Represent APAC and ensuring India specific needs and issues are addressed and fits within the corporate overarching strategy and compliance
- Facilitation of deal reviews and inspection of deals and pipeline. Also, advisory role on deals with non-standard terms requirements working with Legal and Finance
- Support India Sales Leaders with analysis and reporting as required
- Support and drive continuous improvement across sales planning, strategy, processes, and tools
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years Sales Operations, Planning, and Analysis experience
- Ability to liaise with all areas of the business
- Self-starter, able to establish own priorities, initiatives and drive to closure
- Work well in high pressure work environments with heavy workload and time constraints
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of Sales, Inside-Sales, Channels and supporting business functions
- Advanced skills in Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience using reporting and analytics applications preferred; Salesforce preferred and/or Anaplan a plus
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers to help them understand how our products can secure their environment. This is where our sales operation teams come in. Our sales operation team members support our sales account managers and systems engineers to assist in large organization’s migrations to more cybersecurity.
Sales operations work behind the scenes to make sure that our sales relationships run smoothly, enabling and empowering the teams across the world. As part of our sales operations, you support the sales team by providing research, reports, and craft and support systems and processes that enable the process of sales. You are committed to your team’s success – and enjoy pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. It’s a true partnership, one built on building the best cybersecurity solutions for each individual client.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.