Sales Commissions Analyst
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is currently looking for a Sales Commissions Analyst, APAC located in Singapore. This role is centered within Sales Operations and reports to the Sales Compensation Manager. You will be responsible for the administration of monthly commissions and payments in accordance with the Sales Compensation Plans for all sales resources worldwide, and also responsible for the commission inquiries and resolutions.
- Participate in the rollout of compensation plans to the sales force, preparing supporting documentation
- Lead the Issue-to-Resolution processes and drive continuous improvement to bring down outstanding cases
- Calculate monthly commissions accrual for domestic and international sales organizations
- Responsible for Commissions compliance and documentation
- Responsible for the integrity of the sales commissions data
- Maintain policies, procedures, and controls for compensation & commissions and ensure that they are updated on a timely basis
- Work cross-functionally and effectively interact with other departments
- Track commission plans and bonus programs
- Responsible for applying the compensation guidelines to the commission data and analyzing the commission statements and/or reports
- Communicate with the sales force regarding inquiry and payments
- Research and resolve questions raised by sales management regarding payments, commissions, and bonus plans
- Provides ad-hoc compensation and commission analysis, modeling of proposed compensation plans and reporting as required
- Drive process improvements within commissions processing
- Manage all communications related to commission calculations
- Experience in finance/accounting/sales operations/commissions/payroll or related experience
- Advanced Excel skills required (lookups, charts, reports, and pivot tables)
- Knowledge or background with Salesforce.com, Callidus, or Financial systems preferred
- Have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organized and detail oriented
- Able to work under pressure and deliver against tight deadlines with complete accuracy
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and comfortable with large data-mining/analysis
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Experience with Callidus compensation systems is preferred
Our sales operation team members support our sales account managers and systems engineers to assist in large organization’s migrations to more cybersecurity. Sales operations work behind the scenes to make sure that our sales relationships run smoothly, enabling and empowering the teams across the world. You support the sales team by providing research, reports, and craft and support systems and processes that enable the process of sales. It’s a true partnership, one built on building the best cybersecurity solutions for each individual client.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics