APAC Field Enablement
The APAC Field Enablement role is responsible for assisting in the delivery and development of non-technical sales skills training globally, for all direct and reseller sales professionals. This role will help to create content as well as to maximize sales representatives’ effectiveness by determining and solving training needs across the business for all sales roles.
The ideal candidate has experience in a sales role, is an energetic and engaging speaker and facilitator, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Act as a staff trainer under the Head of Sales Onboarding to assist in the delivery of monthly new hire sales training camps.
- Assist in development and subsequently run sales onboarding webinar series under the direction of the Head of Sales Onboarding.
- Develop and deliver sales 101 training for rapidly growing inside sales organization.
- Assist with the development and delivery of other soft-skills training
- Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training program and sales force
- Provide on-going or additional training to sales professionals struggling or at-risk with meeting their goals based on skill set and/or competency
- Assist in planning, organization and logistics coordination as needed.
• Professional sales training and enablement experience, preferably in a sales environment utilizing customer-focused selling.
• Experience facilitating and delivering sales training via classroom and webinar
• Has prepared training programs, training materials, developed course content and training aids.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• Organizational skills
• Facilitation/presentation skills
• Instructional design
• Learning orientation