Major Account Manager, SP - Japan
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As we continue to grow as an organization, we are hiring best-in-class major accounts sales professionals to run and drive sales engagements into a set of new enterprise accounts. Partnering with a systems engineer, you will displace competing technologies and build market share within your targeted list of major accounts.
- Develop trusted relationships at a high, executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the partnership
- Concrete understanding of our product suites and can help identify areas that can be resolved by our solutions
- Guide customers with creditability in their search to transition to a more secure online environment
- Empowered by our product offerings - and love a technical challenge
- BS technical degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of exceeding quota sales experience
- Prior experience selling network infrastructure based security appliances including but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches
- Practical knowledge of routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to the Palo Alto Networks appliances
- Strong communication both written and verbal, including presentation skills for clients and internal partners
- Proven enterprise sales experience with an actionable Rolodex of decision-makers
- Very strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel-centric go to market approach
- Possess a deep understanding of the complexities around products and technology integrations
- Local travel is required, with international travel when necessary
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.