Senior IT Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
This position has three distinct responsibilities managing the IT Support Service Desk in Israel, providing excellent technical and lab support for Engineering Services in Israel, and leading a technical/employee
success team regionally to manage regional data centers, network, etc. You should have demonstrable empathy for employees while having excellent technical, project management and organization skills. You
will work with a team of senior-level managers and highly technical engineers to provide IT services to regional employees.
● Plan, design, lead, and coordinate desktop support related activities and provide technical and administrative direction
● Provide leadership, direction, and supervision and day-to-day operational and technical support to members of the teams; mentor, coach, and lead staff; build work assignments; establish priorities; monitor, review, and supervise completion of assignments on time; conduct performance evaluations and initiate corrective actions
● Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
● Assist in the planning and implementation of additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting regional infrastructure
● Implement network security at the regional level as established by corporate Security standards
● Management of Engineering and Support labs, provide reliable, highly performing and optimized infrastructure for engineering services
● Serve as the IT point of contact and accountable for the IT portion of new office setups, office expansions, etc. This includes relocation and/or installation of voice/data communications solutions, LAN and AV Multimedia equipment
● Handle space, power, cooling, security and other areas of regional IT facilities
● Handle new hire onboarding
● Build and maintain vendor relationships and handle the purchase of hardware and software products
● Ensures that company assets are maintained responsibly
● Handle annual budget, enable the company to scale quickly in Israel while being cost effective
● Partner closely with global IT teams on technical and process standards and ensuring standards are implemented regionally
● Partner with global IT teams on multi-functional global project delivery
● Ensure metrics, alarms, monitoring and reporting is optimized regionally for all the critical infrastructure. Move to proactive/predictive operations regionally
● 5+ years of proven working experience as an IT manager
● Have previous experience from a global corporate
● Have a strong dedication to customer service
● Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
● Experience in supporting development teams
● Expertise in data center management and data security/governance
● Hands-on experience with Desktops, Servers, networks and familiarity leading operating systems such as Windows, Linux and Cisco switches
● Metrics oriented, should have working experience with Incident, problem and service management tools
● Validated experience managing 5+ person team
● Fluency in English and the primary language of the country or region supported
● BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
Working at a high-tech cybersecurity company within Information Technology is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You’ll be joined with the brightest minds in technology, creating, building, and supporting tools and that enable our global teams on the front line of defense against cyberattacks.
We’re joined by one mission – but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels a thrill at resolving technical gaps that inhibit productivity.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.