Director, Global Benefits
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Director, Global Benefits to joining our rapidly growing company of 6,000 + employees. Our pace of growth will give you the chance to make an immediate impact on the design and implementation of our global benefits programs while enhancing and expanding the employee experience along the way. Reporting to the VP, Global People, you will lead the design, implementation, and communication of our Benefit programs across 50+ countries globally. You and your team will partner with internal vendors, to manage on-going program operations, and to train and support our global employees on program offerings.
- Lead our Global Benefits team to design, implement and manage all benefit and retirement programs globally
- Manage the annual enrollment processes for all countries, developing timelines, managing vendors to evaluate options and costs, working with HRIS to complete the implementation, developing program communications and coordinating with HR operations to manage the enrollments and support employee inquiries
- Researching and designing strategic new programs, such as wellbeing and leave programs, to enhance the competitiveness of global offerings
- Develop benefit communications and training materials for open enrollment, new hire orientation, and on-going program awareness
- Manage the benefits analysis and integrations for M&As
- Experience managing a benefits function to include design, cost/benefit analysis, communication and implementation across multiple locations
- Highly effective communications skills to collaborate, develop partnerships and encourage trust of vendors, managers, employees and other HR team members
- Strong analytical skills to develop comprehensive analysis and proposals
- Knowledge of global regulatory requirements and ability to assess and align current programs for compliance
- Experience in a high technology company with rapid growth highly beneficial
- Experience with Workday Benefits a plus
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple high priorities in a fast-paced environment
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most challenging cybersecurity threats. You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.