At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a highly motivated accountant who is interested to play a key role in the development of an APAC accounting department that is established at the company Asia Pacific headquarters office in Singapore. You will report to the APAC Senior Accounting Manager. This a great opportunity for a talented individual who has the desire to join a fast-growing company in a truly international environment. Are you someone with a pro-active work approach, flexible, hands-on and ready to perform a broad variety of accounting activities? If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- Assist with the month-end accounting close process for all countries across the APAC region
- Coordinate with the local accounting services provider to ensure all accounting entry is booked on timeliness, accuracy, compliance with US GAAP and company accounting policies
- Review monthly balance sheet and P&L account reconciliations
- Prepare and perform balance sheet and P&L reviews
- Coordinate and support the timely completion of statutory audits
- All other tasks/responsibilities as required for the job, ad hoc corporate and business requests
- Experience in an international reporting environment
- Advanced knowledge and experiences of SAP system and Blackline reconciliation tool is a plus
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong communicator and a team player
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving and demanding environment
You have a passion for numbers, and our organization has a real passion for cybersecurity. You’re looking for a career with a more fulfilling mission. We have open positions to top talent seeking a financial challenge. Our finance department deals with numbers daily, supporting infrastructure, dealing in automation, and building elegant models and solutions to empower our business lines and solutions. If you’re seeking a financial challenge but with a worldwide impact, this is it.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.