Manager, Talent Acquisition - Americas Sales
As Manager of TA for Americas Go To Market, you will be instrumental in developing and aligning TA strategy and delivery to not only assure Palo Alto Networks growth trajectory and market expansion but when done well, accelerate it. This is a management role and requires equal parts intellect, persistence, knowledge, and empathy.
- Inspire, motivate and manage the Americas Talent Acquisition team that supports hiring for our Major Accounts team to ensure team commitments, performance standards of excellence, and overall Americas Major Accounts hiring needs are met
- Manage the performance of the team for clarity of expectations, near-term results, longer-term bench strength, and overall job engagement and satisfaction
- Model effective collaboration with Function Leaders, HR Business Partners, & other Support teams to achieve needed team alignment and shared vision of success
- Manage the recruiting team which supports the Major Account business as well as other business units which may require support
- Set goals for the recruiters and for the team which are aligned with the business and ensure the business you support will reach their goals
- Drive and motivate the team to hit both short and long term success
- Identify areas for development and coach the team
- Report consistently and accurately on the current, future and past performance of the team
- Forecast accurately on hiring to ensure predictability in the business and dedicatedly identify and resolve issues
- Help develop new initiatives to improve the performance of the recruiting function and develop communication plans to ensure we are enacting these plans across a diverse set of teams
- Partner closely with the Major Accounts leadership team to dedicatedly understand talent needs, organization strategy, any changes in climate, etc. and set up the team to ensure we can set the business up to achieve its goals
- Evaluate, both short- and long-term, business growth needs - using data to influence - to direct capacity planning and how Palo Alto Networks workforce strategy will be met through acquiring talent
- Hire the industries the best recruiters
- Enhance Palo Alto Networks’ Talent Brand by dedicatedly sharing and marketing our story and Employee Value Proposition
- Drive further enhancement to recruiting, interviewing & hiring practices and interview stakeholders training across business units to increase recruiting productivity and quality
- Partner closely with internal teams – Human Resources Business Partners, Total Rewards, Recruiting Operations, Finance, University Recruiting, Legal, etc.
- Subject matter expertise in recruiting processes and understand what is necessary to hire top talent, ideally with experience hiring Major Account Salespeople
- Demonstrable examples of team management and leadership including coaching and performance management
- Demonstrable examples of partnering with senior sales leaders within a technology sales environment
- Experience hiring top recruitment professionals
- Advanced problem-solving skills and ability to address complex and nuanced issues
- Affinity and acumen in ‘evidence-based’ management and data-driven recruiting
- Ability to enact change across an entire organization
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.