Manager, Talent Acquisition - Americas Sales
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Inspire, motivate and manage the Americas Talent Acquisition team that supports hiring for our Named Accounts team to ensure team commitments, performance standards of excellence, and overall Americas Named Accounts hiring needs are met. In this role, you will be instrumental in developing and aligning TA strategy and delivery to not only assure Palo Alto Networks growth trajectory and market expansion but when done well, accelerate it.
- Manage the team performance for clarity of expectations, near-term results, longer-term bench strength, and overall job engagement and satisfaction
- Model effective collaboration with Function Leaders, HR Business Partners, & other Support teams to achieve needed team alignment and shared vision of success
- Manage the recruiting team which supports the Named Account business as well as other business units which may require support
- Set goals for the recruiters and for the team which align with the business and ensure the business you support will reach their goals
- Identify areas for development and coach the team
- Forecast accurately on hiring to ensure predictability in the business and dedicated to identify and resolve issues
- Help develop new initiatives to improve the performance of the recruiting function and develop communication plans to ensure we are enacting these plans across a diverse set of teams
- Partner closely with the Named Accounts leadership team to accurately understand talent needs, capacity planning, and organization strategy
- Enhance Palo Alto Networks’ Talent Brand by sharing and marketing our story and Employee Value Proposition
- Drive further enhancement to recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices and interview stakeholder training across business units to increase recruiting productivity and quality
- Work closely with internal teams – Human Resources Business Partners, Total Rewards, Recruiting Operations, Finance, University Recruiting, Legal, etc.
- Subject matter expertise in recruiting processes and understand what is necessary to hire top talent, ideally with experience hiring Named Account Salespeople
- Demonstrable examples of team management and leadership including coaching and performance management
- Demonstrable examples of partnering with senior sales leaders within a technology sales environment
- Experience hiring top recruitment professionals
- Advanced problem-solving skills and ability to address complex and nuanced issues
- Affinity and acumen in ‘evidence-based’ management and data-driven recruiting
- Ability to enact change across an entire organization
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. Every team within the organization has a huge impact on our mission statement. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most aggressive cybersecurity risks. Our People team is centered on
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or