Finance Business Manager, Sales Finance & Strategy
Palo Alto Networks is looking for an experienced finance professional to join its Global Sales Finance & Strategy team as a Finance Business Manager. We’re looking for a self-starter with strong analytical skills, an effective communicator, and a leader passionate for driving change in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Partner with Go-To-Market (GTM) leaders to align business and financial goals
- Contribute to the planning and forecasting processes across the organization, utilizing internal financial forecast models, systems, and tools
- Deliver monthly/quarterly quantitative and qualitative analysis of the financial results including variances to plan, ensuring key issues, risks, and business drivers are understood and highlighted
- Provide insightful and actionable recommendations for decision making through data analysis
- Execute on requests from business partners, corporate FP&A, accounting, and other cross-functional teams
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify, recommend, and execute on high-potential sales initiatives
- Drive and provide support for ad-hoc strategic and financial analyses
- Bachelors Degree from top-tier educational institution; advanced degree/MBA preferred
- 5-8 years of prior finance experience. Prior roles in investment banking, private equity, or management consulting, a plus
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills. Power Excel user who is comfortable with large data sets
- Effective presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex topics in a distilled manner
- Experience with and/or willingness to master various financial systems, including SAP, BPC, Tableau, and other BI tools
- Strong team player, and independent thinker, with high intellectual and emotional intelligence
- Deadline-driven, organized, and able to multi-task with the willingness to adapt to the rapid business and organizational demands that result from a high-growth environment
You have a passion for numbers, our organization has a passion for cybersecurity. You’re looking for career with a more fulfilling mission. We have open positions to top talent seeking a financial challenge. Our finance department deals with numbers daily, supporting infrastructure, dealing in automation, and building elegant models to empower our business lines and solutions. The ideal candidate has exceptional skills in financial modeling and analytics and an innovative mindset to approach finance problems differently. Our innovation doesn’t stay in Research and Development. Within finance, we seek people who are looking to try new things, while solving business critical equations. If you’re seeking a financial challenge but with a world-wide impact – this is it.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.