Solutions Marketing Manager, Accenture Business
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As the Solutions Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for detailing the joint value proposition of combining Palo Alto Networks and our business with Accenture. You will create the foundational messaging that cross-functional teams will leverage to position and sell our joint solutions. You will work closely with the marketing, business development, product management, and sales teams to create a winning go to market strategy and provide the materials and knowledge necessary for them to execute successfully. You will be capable of developing thought leadership content and have past exposure to engaging technical and business-focused audiences
- Build and maintain Palo Alto Networks and Accenture joint messaging, focused on joint solutions and business outcomes
- Work closely with the rest of the Accenture team on developing our alliance go-to-market (GTM) plans, strategies, and product positioning
- Develop thought leadership and industry focused content
- Develop and present content for webinars, customer presentations, industry events, analyst and press briefings, and industry trade journals
- Train the sales organization on capabilities and competitive differentiation
- Work closely with field marketing to develop ongoing awareness and demand generation programs
- 7-10 years of product/solution marketing experience with specific responsibility for developing high impact messaging
- Security product marketing experience, specific to technology integrations and or system integrators
- Experience developing programs with systems integrator/services partners
- Ability to translate complex concepts and technologies coming from engineering and product management into business-minded value propositions
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
- Ability to think strategically while working tactically to deliver a steady stream of sales tools and collateral
- Driven, self-motivated, and always looking for ways to improve on our current marketing efforts
- Solid analytical and business skills
- Visiting customers, prospects, and the Accenture field teams will be an essential part of this role
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Depth in information security, cloud and/or network security a plus
- Experience in public speaking a plus
- Willingness to travel
Our Accenture business team are a small group of hand-selected individuals driving our business with Accenture. This focused and experienced team works directly with our Accenture counterparts, as well as internally and externally to run our joint business plan. This role will be critical to ensuring we execute on time and on plan.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.