Solutions Manager, Accenture Business
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Accenture Business Solutions Manager is responsible for leading all aspects of the joint solution build and launch phase, working with the Palo Alto Networks product and solutions teams and Accenture teams. The end to end solution development will follow product management best practices and principles, from initial scoping discussions and tactics forming, building out offer plans to positioning Palo Alto Networks product sets to customer and service challenges. Building initial sales presentations and service playbooks to helping to with GTM planning and initial focusing will also be important. Some level of sales engagement will also be required.
Additionally, we would expect you to keep one eye on the strategy and downstream roadmap, identifying and prototyping future plays and being an evangelist for emerging problems and client challenges.
- understanding relevant key client challenges and problems worth solving, tied to significant and interesting addressable markets for the joint business
- developing the business case and initial business and investment plan for new solutions and offerings
- collaborating with Accenture to drive and build unique solution offerings leveraging the best technical strengths & capabilities brought by Palo Alto Networks and Accenture, spanning assessment, integration, managed services and transformation use cases
- Leading detailed conversations about trends and emerging changes to the risk & cybersecurity landscape
- Leading and supporting efforts defining solution architectures, test specifications & plans, design & implementation guides, and technical enablement plans that demonstrate and showcase Palo Alto Networks + partner’s value together.
- Ability to independently create, design, and develop solutions successfully in this high-visibility role and in an extremely fast-paced dynamic environment
- Self-directed, highly technical, professionally assertive and self-driven
- Track record of successful execution working for, with, and/or through partners, especially System Integrators and Strategic Consultants
- In-depth knowledge in the enterprise security space – both from a technology and a business driver standpoint. Demonstrable experience in securing and solution creation for these environments
- Exposure to and experience in security and digital transformation use cases, including cloud migration
- Experience and track record of working with cross-functional and cross-organizational teams
- Strong problem finding and solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution
- Effective and persuasive communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Experience which demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Enterprise Security, Networking and/or Cloud solutions
- Strong understanding of enterprise and cybersecurity technologies and competitive offerings in the marketplace
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
Our Accenture business team are a small group of hand-selected individuals driving our relationship with Accenture. This focused and experienced team works directly with our Accenture counterparts, as well as internally and externally to run our joint business plan. This role will be critical to ensuring we execute on time and on plan.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.