Automation Manager (Cortex XDR)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a motivated, Automation Manager to join our Cortex XDR Server QA group in our Tel Aviv R&D center.
The team is responsible for the design and development of test automation framework and tools and implementing automated tests of Palo Alto Networks extended detection and response platform that runs on integrated endpoint, network and cloud data.
In this role you will lead, train and motivate our XDR automation group and be responsible for planning, execution and reporting of automated testing. All of this in a fast pace process of development, test and release.
More information about Cortex XDR product can be found here.
• Lead automation engineers (7 to 10 engineers) as an organic automation team.
• Own the overall technical roadmap of automation, strategy, implementation, execution, tracking and reporting.
• Design test infrastructure and environments.
• Be a technical lead, including responsibility for code reviews, recruiting, personal development, training and mentoring the automation engineers.
• Partner with software development managers, functional & performance QA leaders to devise test automation strategies to drive the automation and to come up with extensive automation coverage of testing.
• Collaborate with DevOps team to ensure test framework and methodologies are integrated with the continuous integration.
• Implement infrastructure & automatic tests (be hands-on to some extent).
• Academic degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Proven 4+ years of experience as an Automation Manager for a SaaS Product.
• Proven hands-on experience writing Python based automation frameworks and use of tools such as git, Jira.
• Experience with agile development and testing processes and methodologies.
• Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
• Experience working with Google Cloud Platform - advantage.
• Experience working with macOS & Linux OSs - advantage.
• Team player, with high ability to work independently.
• Excellent communication skills with members, staff, and individuals in a professional manner along with the ability to present and explain information effectively in Hebrew as well as in English.
• Candidate should also possess the ability to work under pressure with extreme deadlines, prioritize projects & tasks, and maintain focus and a sense of humor in a dynamic environment.
Our engineering team is at the core of our products and connected directly to the mission of preventing cyber attacks. We are constantly innovating — challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. Our engineers don’t shy away from building products to solve problems no one has pursued before. We define the industry instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of a challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.