Senior Manager/Director, Strategic Sales Programs
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a Senior Manager/Director of Strategic Sales Programs to build and drive global programs to accelerate our success. We need a person who thrives in a fast and collaborative environment and has a proven track record as a strategic doer and organizer; someone who can strategize and lead execution of cross-functional programs on tight deadlines and limited resources. You will work on a broad set of initiatives ranging from market opportunity, product launch, competitive landscape and go to market planning for our industry-leading products in the Cybersecurity space.
● Jump into a number of complex problems, identify the issues through superior business insight, build compelling business cases and move your ideas to execution
● Drive the significant organizational and process changes needed for implementation and adoption of large-scale programs to increase company efficiency
● Structure and package analyses, strategies and recommendations into highly effective, compelling communication and presentations to various audiences, including senior executives
● Build strong relationships across the sales organization to drive initiatives, and receive continuous feedback from key contacts
● Ensure on-time delivery of initiatives, programs, and projects with high quality and clear communication
● Knowledge of the Cybersecurity product landscape and enterprise B2B sales highly desired
● A self-starter who confident with working on multiple simultaneous programs that require both strategic end-to-end thinking as well as high-speed tactical execution
● Excellent analytical, modeling and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgement and demonstrated project management experience
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Outstanding presentation skills; must be comfortable presenting content to executive staff
● Excellent teamwork and time-management skills
Our sales operation team members support our sales account managers and systems engineers to assist in large organization’s migrations to more cybersecurity. Sales operations work behind the scenes to make sure that our sales relationships run smoothly, enabling and empowering the teams across the world.
You support the sales team by providing research, reports, and craft and support systems and processes that enable the process of sales. It’s a true partnership, one built on building the best cybersecurity solutions for each individual client.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.