Senior Recruiter - Asia Pacific
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cyber-security partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cyber-security as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is in search of a Senior Recruiter to drive the recruiting efforts for all Sales & Technical Sales positions across the Asia Pacific. This position encompasses all stages of the hiring process – from partnering with business leaders on position strategy and candidate requirements, developing sourcing strategies to target and assess top talent, negotiating/closing offers.
Are you willing to be a part of an experienced, collaborative team that is passionate about our success? As a member of our Recruiting team, you will be responsible for the development, assessment, and delivery of uniquely qualified prospects for one of the most innovative companies in the world. Your focus is on delivering amazing customer and candidate experiences, developing lasting relationships and partnering closely with HR colleagues across the globe.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners, functional business leaders, and customer organizations to understand skill requirements, background, and experience needed to develop a comprehensive recruitment strategy to meet demand plan
- Ensure the implementation and execution of the recruitment function sourcing, screening, submitting, interviewing and closing) of candidates that meet or exceed hiring targets
- Responsible for establishing, cultivating and maintaining solid working relationships with internal partners (hiring managers, external relationships & other internal recruiting partners)
- Maintain in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of top talent, companies, competitive industries and trends
- Possess razor-sharp instincts and know how to measure talent through professional qualitative and quantitative metrics
- Charged with building a pipeline of top talent, and skillfully covert passive candidates
- Develop relevant candidate analysis/assessments when presenting candidate slates
- Develop scrupulous research, industry calibration, and reference checking
- You are to craft, justify and negotiate offers (compensation, benefits, relocation, etc.)
- Superb client management, organizational, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong influence skills, consultative with the composure to handle high volume
- Ability to quickly become an expert in Palo Alto Networks products and market differentiation
- Be a professional, accountable, high energy and collaborative teammate, yet the ability to work independently
- Be a self-starter and resourceful with the ability to navigate through the complexity
- Possesses high competencies in thinking strategically in as well as communication/interpersonal skills
- Previous full-cycle recruiting experience at an agency or technology company with direct knowledge of networking, SaaS, network security, or endpoint security
- You have both agency & in-house recruiting experience, and a deep understanding of Sales & System Engineering roles and different go-to-market strategies
- Proven success in recruiting technical candidates at all levels including Entry to Director levels
- Solid knowledge of corporate business operations and the ability to translate business needs into recruitment strategies and actions
- Demonstrable ability to successfully prioritize and manage a large and diverse requisition load in a dynamic, constantly changing work environment
- Excellent candidate assessment skills with knowledge of fundamental behavioral interviewing. Knowledge of CBI (Competency-Based Interviewing) is ideal
- Experience with Jobvite is a plus
Our engineering team is at the core of our products – connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks. We are constantly innovating – challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. Our engineers don’t shy away from building products to solve problems no one has pursued before.
We define the industry, instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of a challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cyber-security’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.