Finance Business Manager, FP&A
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for an experienced finance professional to join the team as a Finance Business Manager, Corporate Finance. We’re looking for someone with an analytical mind and strong knowledge of finance, who is a self-starter, a great communicator and passionate about driving change in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Produce the short-term and long-term revenue and billings outlook factoring in bookings inputs and internal initiatives as they relate to US GAAP revenue accounting policies
- Assess the revenue impact of new initiatives, opportunities, and accounting policy changes
- Provide insights around variances to forecast and improve forecasting processes
- Produce various regular reporting packages including CFO top-line insights, executive team/Board of Directors content, and internal/external auditor close requirements
- Establish new/improve existing processes for regular reporting and visibility into topics including renewals revenue streams, registration behavior, and theater performance
- Investigate and provide insights to ad hoc requests to C-level executives
- Bachelors degree in economics/Business/Finance from top tier institution
- 5+ years related experience showing strong career progression; prior Corporate FP&A experience and/or familiarity with US GAAP revenue standards for technology companies/SAAS companies a major plus
- Ability to link the big picture to details with ease
- Familiarity in managing large datasets, applying relevant statistical frameworks and concepts, and deriving executive-level insights
- Strong team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
- Independent with enthusiasm for solving unstructured questions and providing thought leadership
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.