Recruiting Project Specialist
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a Recruiting Project Specialist to join our recruitment team. You will work closely with the Director (Americas Sales) and Sr. Manager (Global Technical). In this role, we need someone who is flexible, adaptable and able to shift gears on a moment’s notice.
- Forecasting and reporting Manage data collection and reporting around team metrics (Sourcing and Hiring) and diversity metrics (30%)
- Managing administration around the projects, LTH (training, travel, etc), PSD’s, Engage, Supercharger (50%)
- Helping with the administration of onboarding of new recruiters (10%)
- Managing the location and structure of recruiting documentation (10%)
- Helping with the admin around events (QBR’s, training, Recruiting Events) (10%)
- Create, implement and manage Team Wellness and Team Building events and programs designed around team morale and motivation.
- Manage consistency and editing with Job Descriptions that are posted on our career site via Jobvite by Recruiters
- Detail oriented, organized, and efficient individual able to complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide outstanding customer service internally to our candidates, new hires and fellow employees
- Experience with data analysis, VLOOKUPs, and macros are a plus
- Experience with marketing and/or event planning are a plus
- Minimum 1 year of experience in recruiting
- Ability to establish and maintain positive interpersonal working relationships with employees at all levels and external customers
- Demonstrate initiative and cooperation
- Skilled in the use of MS Suite (PowerPoint and Excel) or G suite
- Under general supervision, you are able to exercise discretion and judgment within determined guidelines
- Experience resolving problems quickly; possesses good follow-up and organization skills
- Experience working in a continuously changing environment
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attentiveness to detail, ability to work under general supervision and are adept at handling multiple assignments in a timely manner while meeting assigned deadlines
- Ability to use discretion and handle sensitive/confidential information
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
- Multitasks prioritizes and meets deadlines in a timely manner
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. Every team within the organization has a huge impact on our mission statement. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most aggressive cybersecurity risks. Our People team is centered on building, attracting, recruiting, and retaining the most passionate and committed talent to our organization, fulfilling that mission. We focus on building strong teams, centered on respect and enablement, empowering our employees to seek their career goals. You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.