Test Automation Developer (XDR Investigation and response)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for an Automation Software Engineer- a highly technical individual to join the XDR QA team. The team is responsible for ensuring the quality of the XDR product, and its many integrations with other Palo Alto Network products, and we believe automation tests are a critical part of that.
- Automate and maintain tests in Python 3.6
- Be involved in the feature and test designs, and work closely with developers and other QA members.
- Participate in full product release cycles, from feature design to version release
- Define exact steps and automate tests in Python 3.6
- Maintain existing automatic tests and investigate failures
- Learn new features and technologies in a relatively short amount of time
- 1+ year of programming experience using an Object-Oriented programming language (e.g. C# / Java / Python)
- Hands-on experience with the version control system
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming design concepts
- Skilled in diagnosing and solving complex problems while providing detailed technical analysis
- Knowledge of continuous integration, automated tools, and best practices in automation – an advantage
- Experience with testing network related products - an advantage
- Security background in general and security programs knowledge in particular – an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both Hebrew and English
- Attention to details and high behavioral standards
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, work under pressure and maintain focus and a sense of humor
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of
Our engineering team is provided with an unrivaled chance to create the products and practices that will support our company growth over the next decade, defining the cybersecurity industry as we know it. If you see the potential of how incredible people products can transform a business, this is the team for you. If you don’t wait for directions, instead, identifying new features and opportunities we have to just get better, this is your new career.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or