Head of Sales Transformation
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
We are seeking a forward-thinking, enthusiastic, and experienced Head of Sales Learning & Performance to lead our organization in creating high-impact sales solutions. You will have the opportunity to drive significant value for our Sales organization, thereby impacting the success of our company at large. You will be responsible for leading a high-performing Sales Learning team in the creation, development, delivery, and evolution of programs that elevate capability and drive performance. You will provide leadership, direction, and execution of the sales learning team, ensuring the success of the frontline sales teams. This critical role requires exceptional stakeholder management, deep expertise in the skills and capabilities required in sales as well as experience in providing innovative sales enablement solutions. You will report to the head of Global Talent Development.
You will innovate, create, implement, and manage new, never-done-before programs. You’ll be empowered to find new ways to elevate the capability of our sales leaders and teams, ensuring everyone across our GTM organization has the opportunity to do their very best work.
- Develop and lead a high-performing team focused on sales learning & performance elevation
- Develop and implement the strategy to address three critical areas across our sales teams: Onboarding, Core Capability Development, and Management Effectiveness
- Ensure programs and solutions in these critical areas have clear key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics, evaluating success ensuring that sales enablement KPIs are clearly defined, tracked and reported
- Initiate and establish strong trusted partnerships with key stakeholders at all levels in the organization including C-Suite, Sales Leadership and Vice Presidents across the organization to ensure alignment across the organization and ongoing effectiveness
- Drive continuous innovation and thought leadership in sales learning solutions and tools to enhance overall excellence across the sales field teams
- Oversee the development and implementation of training strategies, programs, and curriculum for the sales organization that increases salesforce productivity and performance globally
- Measure and evaluate the return on investment of our sales learning & performance programs ensuring that everything we do is tied directly to competency improvement and has a direct impact to key business metrics
- Multi year experience leading the creation and development of sales enablement programs at a global scale
- Proven track record of inspirational leadership and experience developing high-performance teams
- Experience in identifying sales enablement issues and creating robust recommendations and implementing strategies to optimize multi-channel performance
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Previous experience designing enablement programs for technical sellers preferred
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills are a requirement
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a quota carrying role and ability to understand the challenges that the sales team encounters daily is preferred
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.