Intern - Customer Success Associate
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As an Intern on the Customer Success (CS) team, you'll be supporting multi-functional teams, analyzing business data, and delivering insights to help drive data-driven decisions for the company. You will work with our dedicated team of Customer Success focused individuals who act as a trusted advisor to our customers. Customer Success helps ensure efficient Palo Alto Networks’ security solution adoption and accelerates business value and ROI from our customers’ investment in Palo Alto Networks during their cloud transformation journey. In this role, you will work closely with members of Customer Success, Sales, Executive Management, IT, Product Management and Engineering teams to name a few. The result is increased customer satisfaction, value, retention, and expansion of the Palo Alto Networks security footprint.
Our global internship program trains the next generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to information security, engineering, and marketing. Interns and recent graduates can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience.
Our Summer Internship Program from May-August or June-September provides you:
- 1:1 mentorship
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
- Interpret trends or patterns in data sets and translate these patterns into actionable insights
- Work with other CSM team members to continually improve our customer engagements
- Assist with supporting our Tier 4 business, from ad hoc data requests to in-depth research projects, you will be collaborating with others to help them answer questions and make better decisions
- Assist with special projects aimed at driving/increasing value to our customers
- Maintain deliverable projects and timelines
- Communicate findings clearly to a broad range of shareholders
- Majoring in Information Technology, Mathematics or Equivalent
- Data-driven with a commitment to following process
- Quantitative skills including proficiency with Excel/Google Suite
- Adept at data analyses and turning them into actionable insights
- Strong communication skills
- Resourcefulness with the ability to parse internal documentation
- Excited to join a fast-paced environment and have excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- A champion data accuracy and impeccable attention to detail
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity, and a passion for translating information into actionable insights
- A self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- You share our passion for delivering awesome Customer Success
Requirements – To apply, you must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree with a GPA of 3.0 or above, a 2-year Master’s Degree or a Doctorate degree and returning to school in the fall. You must have the authorization to work within the United States.
Our Customer Success team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.