Audio Visual Specialist
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for an Audio/Visual Technician with experience in implementing and administering Audio/Visual solutions in an enterprise environment. The Audio/Visual Technician will be responsible for technical operation, administration and maintenance of equipment and applications specific to video projection, videoconferencing, audio speech reinforcement, signal processing and audio conferencing technologies.
The candidate must have working knowledge of the A/V integration process to include troubleshooting conference room components such as AV controllers, matrix switchers, DSP mixers, Crestron touch panel control systems audio conference and video conference systems. Having proficiency in audio-video production and data collaboration setup is required.
- Support all audio/visual usage to include daily operations & pre-meeting setups
- Technical production of corporate communications events e.g., All Hands Meetings, town hall events, etc
- Drive pre to post production services for event recordings
- Administration of the Audio/Visual infrastructure to include projection systems, microphones, audio mixers, event switchers, room controls and video conference systems.
- Preventive maintenance for all audio-visual assets and systems
- Partner with support teams and business organizations in support of all Audio Visual events, requests, etc.
- Provide A/V training to individuals or teams who use the equipment
- Minimum of 3 years experience in related field (audio/visual services, videoconferencing, event production services or related systems)
- In depth knowledge of A/V technologies including image resolutions, touch panel controllers, display/projector devices, microphone mixers & video connectivity
- Experienced in video production equipment, formats & control rooms to include video matrix switchers, audio mixing boards, & various digital & analog video solutions
- Experienced with collaboration services e.g., Zoom, Webex, GotoMeeting, etc.
- Working knowledge of networking such as Ethernet switches, fiber optic & protocol suites i.e. TCP, UDP, HTTP, RTP etc.
- Excellent written communication, organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to work in a flexible environment
- Digital media expertise with strong background and experience with various Apple/PC platforms and operating systems
- Detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to interface successfully with internal & external clients at multiple levels
- Ability to travel to remote locations to setup AV equipment for meetings or AV rooms
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills while working in a fast paced corporate environment
The Employee Success Team builds and supports technology to create delightful experiences for our employees. It’s crucial that everything we offer and create are easy for people to use and understand. We have a high-performance culture filled with people that refuse to take no for an answer. Our team takes pride in taking technical excellence to a whole new level and are intrinsically motivated to do some of our best work yet.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.