Product Marketing Manager – SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation and Response)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will play a critical role in the go-to-market efforts for our SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response) technology platform (currently called Demisto). You will spend time with our Product Management team, our Sales team, customers, and technology partners to deeply understand our target audience, key pain points they are experiencing, our unique value proposition, and the competitive landscape. You will use this knowledge to develop GTM strategy and tactics, messaging, content, and training, with a special focus on enabling the channel.
• Define and execute go-to-market efforts in collaboration with Business Development, Product Management, Sales, and channel
• Create compelling content to fulfill various goals, including establishing thought leadership, expanding our footprint with existing customers, and landing new customers
• In partnership with other marketing organizations, execute campaigns and events (providing training, messaging, and other product knowledge where needed) to fulfill industry leadership and pipeline targets
• Develop customer success stories and sales enablement pieces using creative formats such as video, slide deck, infographics, and blogs
• Represent the company at field events and multi-day conferences, including assisting with booth setup
• Have the ability to travel 25% of the time
• 2+ years of technology product marketing, product management, technical marketing, or technical sales experience preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and experience with content generation
• Proven ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders
• Creativity in developing innovative concepts to engage audiences
• Ability to pick up new technology quickly and learn how to translate benefits in a concise way to Sales, partners, prospects, and customers
• Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and GSuite products
• Deadline driven with the ability to prioritize a hectic workload with minimal supervision
• Experience with cybersecurity preferred, as is a working knowledge of Camtasia or other video editing software.
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high-impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.