Associate Fulfillment Systems Analyst
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is seeking a highly motivated college graduate to join the Fulfillment Operations Organization. In this role, you will be provided opportunities to grow within the company and expand your role within the organization.
As the Fulfillment Operations Administrator you will partner with the Fulfillment Operations Analysts and work closely with other team members within the organization to provide support where needed. This role reports to the Manager of the Fulfillment Systems Team.
- Develop an understanding of the entire Order-To-Cash (OTC) process
- Perform user acceptance testing as needed
- Support process enhancements, modifications, and best practices development.
- Attend weekly project meetings with IT to track the progress of open Jira stories
- Create Go-Live announcements and track SLA (Service Level Agreements)
- Maintain department training documentation for Non-NPI projects and enhancements
- Create content for our Fulfillment Systems Loop page
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 0-2 years of work experience within an office environment
- G-Suite and Microsoft Office a plus
- Proactive self-starter with problem-solving abilities
- Curious nature with a commitment to ongoing learning
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to deal with changing priorities and environment
- Ability to develop relationships and work in a team environment
- Familiarity with Lean Six Sigma concepts a plus
The World-Wide Operations function is responsible for the launch, planning, sourcing, manufacturing, and fulfillment of software/hardware products. “In-Direct” sourcing is responsible for the price negotiations, supplier performance, contracts, and procurement of the goods & services used at/within the corporation. “Direct” sourcing is responsible for commodity strategies, price negotiations, supplier performance, contracts and continuity of supply of our hardware products.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.