Intern - Customer Success Engineer
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Customer Success Engineering Intern would join our exciting team of Cloud Security Experts to help our customers deploy and leverage our Cloud Security Products. With a focus on the most current Cloud technologies and a passion for customer care, you would help drive the adoption of key security technologies by providing content, interacting directly with customers and helping solve key issues.
Our global internship program trains the next generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to information security, engineering, and marketing. Interns and recent graduates can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience.
Our Summer Internship Program from May-August or June-September provides you:
- 1:1 mentorship
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
- Provide customers with an excellent adoption experience by building software into our subscription product to assist with deployment and integration of Twistlock into diverse enterprise architectures and cloud providers
- Help customers debug and rapidly resolve any problems they encounter with our technology and provide input on product design changes to avoid them in the future
- Create digital content like technical whitepapers, blogs, videos, and screencasts to help customers understand and get the most out of our technology
- Collect and share market insights, both at the macro-level on general trends, and the micro-level, from specific customers, to shape the development of new product capabilities
- Validate new features and create test software to automate product validation
- Have an area of study around Information Systems, Computer Science, and Electrical / Computer Engineering
- Have an interest in Security & Cloud services, Linux & Containers, A foundational knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Interest/willingness to learn about cybersecurity
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident
Requirements – To apply, you must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree with a GPA of 3.0 or above, a 2-year Master’s Degree or a Doctorate degree and returning to school in the fall. You must have the authorization to work within the United States. Please note that we will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
Our Customer Success team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.