Materials/NPI Process Associate
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is seeking a highly motivated college graduate to join the Worldwide Operations organization. Are you a motivated self-starter, effective communicator and an enthusiastic team player with the ability to support various functions within the organization? If so, this position will provide you with the opportunity to grow with the company and expand your role within the organization. In this role, you will be responsible for working with key business functions within WW Operations assisting with assignments on an as-needed basis.
Palo Alto Networks is a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment that will require flexibility to roll up your sleeves and participate in various roles to deliver success! We are looking for a Supply Chain Operations Associate to help with the growing needs of the business. Based in Santa Clara, you will report to the Sr. Director of Supply Chain Management and will be a member of the Worldwide Operations team.
- Develop an understanding of the Worldwide Operations organization and partner with senior leaders on the team to support critical business needs
- Collect content from the functional leads for regular updates to our internal web page
- Create and maintain various communication channels on organization updates, critical business updates, etc.
- Provide assistance with transferring various business documents from Microsoft to Google Suite
- Fulfill ad-hoc and regular requests from the various functional leads
- Provide assistance to staff for various supplier or employee network events
- BA/BS in Business
- 0-2 years of work experience within an office environment
- Willingness to learn in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of accountability and a drive for results
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Team player and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite experience a PLUS
Our Manufacturing team is a team of specialists with extensive business and project management experience in the contract manufacturing industry. This team has a dedication to success and a consistent track record of success in all aspects of supply chain and project management. We’re dedicated to growing production, reducing operating costs, and improving product quality by utilizing extraordinary Manufacturing concepts to optimize supply chain processes and strategies.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.