Product Line Manager (Cloud Delivered Threat Protection)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As the Product Line Manager of Cloud-Delivered Threat Protection, at Palo Alto Networks, you will be responsible for developing and driving cloud-based capabilities to deliver unparalleled threat protection functionalities. You will be working with the network security functionalities used to secure our customer's enterprise networks, and will also work very closely with product managers and threat researchers across our broader organization to develop and deliver capabilities that match the level of innovation found throughout our product portfolio.
You possess a combination of strong business acumen, and technical skills to decompose and dissect complex problems into actionable components, as well as have a passion for driving enterprise security and threat prevention while bridging customer business requirements with key market trends. You are comfortable with frequent interaction with customers, prospects and industry analysts presenting our solution and explaining our platform approach while understanding and articulating their requirements. You have a proven track record of working closely with the Engineering leadership team, managing product managers clearly articulating and communicating business goals in technical terms.
- Translate customer business needs into product strategy and technology requirements as part of market and product requirements
- Develop, manage, and communicate product roadmap to customers, prospects and all internal key stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with multiple engineering teams and deliver high-quality products
- Work with product marketing and help develop compelling sales tools and marketing content to support sales and field marketing teams
- Work with NPI, certification, professional services, support, education team and ensure your products get coverages by these cross-functional teams
- Drive product pricing and go-to-market decisions
- BS/MS or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years in product management
- 3+ years in cloud, network security or related markets
- Strong desire to take ownership of the full product life cycle
- Must have product management experience in security domains
- Must have experience managing product management teams
- Expertise in one or more areas: Firewall, Threat Research, Intrusion Prevention, Web Security
- Experience in managing cloud-delivered services
- Very strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills leading and contributing to cross-functional teams
- Experience in fast-paced environments with overlapping projects/deliverables
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills required
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Product Management Team helps us do just that.
Our organization and employees are committed to changing as rapidly as our industry’s threats do, and to do that, we need creative product teams to address emerging cyber threats. They provide the behind-the-scenes support for our products by being a source of information on our products for our systems engineers, staying on top of the environment we sell in, and helping to implement product wide technical solutions based on our client’s feedback and needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversitywebsite.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.