At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Solution Architect with Palo Alto Networks, you will play a key role in providing detailed technical information to our partners, customers, and internal employees relating to Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) Solutions.
● Build and document use cases for MSSP solutions
● Develop & design architectural concepts with working prototype backing
● Evangelize the architectures with MSSP customers. Be able to articulate high-level solution architecture and go through technical deep dives. Present at SE events, MSSP customer meetings/roadshows & industry events.
● Build solutions and test in a lab environment to demo/showcase to sales and customers
● Develop technical content including tech notes, solution guides, white papers, and design/best practice guides, etc.
● Develop and deliver competitive positioning strategies and answer specific questions relative to product/solution area. Provide guidance to the competitive team to cover MSSP use cases.
● As the subject matter expert, help customers, channel partners, and System Engineers with solution/use cases related questions and hands-on technical training.
● Drive success of beta-customer trials by assisting the customers with understanding and configuring new product capabilities
● Help the sales team achieve the success of customer trials by assisting with understanding and configuring the product to the best use of its capabilities
● Continue monitoring the performance of new releases after they are generally available
● Work closely with Product Management in understanding product capabilities and for providing any product feedback for future improvements
● The job requires some travel
● Work with customers and channel partners, develop and deliver technical training for Systems Engineers, and document useful technical notes for others to use
● Own technical marketing strategy, planning, and execution of MSSP Solutions
● Operate independently and take initiative within your area of responsibility as well as in other areas where an opportunity for improvement exists
● Experience in Network, Cloud Security technologies, and products
● Understanding of MSSP segment security needs
● Knowledge of cybersecurity landscape
● Experience in designing/testing end to end solutions
● Must have prior experience delivering technical product training, producing technical collateral, and presenting to customers
● Understanding of malware and software exploitation techniques
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest-growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Product Management team helps us do just that.
This team provides the behind-the-scenes support for our products by being a source of information for our Systems Engineers, staying on top of the environment we sell in and helping to implement technical solutions based on our clients' feedback and needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.