Senior Analyst, People Analytics & Insights
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The People Analytics team ensures data-driven decision-making throughout the People organization. We provide critical support to the business around issues of organizational health, employee engagement, measurement of program effectiveness, and blue sky thinking for all people matters. As a Senior Analyst on the team, you'll be a highly valued thought partner for stakeholders within the People organization and outside it; an expert problem solver utilizing quantitative and qualitative methods to get things done. You will pay attention to detail, diligent, analytical and curious. Be someone who wonders "What if?", then seeks out the solution and focuses and commits to helping implement and measure the effectiveness of the solution.
You will play a pivotal role in helping to identify and address the data and analytical needs of teams and clients across the globe. Your knowledge of People data, along with deep business context, will enable you willing to are willing to take action analyses to ensure the People organization and Business Leaders are well-informed and able to make thoughtful, data backed people decisions.
- Empower leaders and organizations by providing high-quality reporting, analyses, and insights
- Build, develop, and automate data and analytics solutions
- Build prototype models and dashboards to provide insights at scale
- Create effective, scalable and intuitive reporting solutions
- Use analytical reasoning to identify problems, develop hypotheses and recommend viable solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, Social Science, Psychology, or another field that uses quantitative analysis or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of work experience
- Ability self-direct work in an unstructured environment, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent communications skills and solutions. Client service-oriented with an emphasis on creativity and diligence
- Experience managing relationships with clients and presenting to audiences
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment
- Experience using data visualization and conducting research using statistics (e.g., correlations, regressions)
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. Every team within the organization has a huge impact on our mission statement. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most aggressive cybersecurity risks. Our People team is centered on building, attracting, recruiting, and retaining the most passionate and committed talent to our organization, fulfilling that mission. We focus on building strong teams, centered on respect and enablement, empowering our employees to seek their career goals. You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or