Intern - Marketing Business Analyst
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Searching for an interesting B2B marketing/business analytics internship? Are you a Bachelor or Masters student and are you looking for your next big challenge? Then this internship might be for you! Join our marketing business planning team in Amsterdam and work internationally with our teams across Europe, Middle-East, and Africa.
Your goal is to support the EMEA Marketing team in planning, coordinating and executing key analytics initiatives alongside with Marketing Planning Manager of EMEA. After this internship, you will not only have gained a good insight into the cybersecurity market but have applied tools, knowledge and theories you gained during your study program for an international, highly relevant projects.
- Support rollout of marketing KPIs on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis by providing support to EMEA Marketing Planning Manager
- Regionalize the key marketing insights and communicate with the wider EMEA teams to support marketing decision-making and planning process
- Continue to progress data quality efforts within enterprise systems such as Salesforce.com and other tools to ensure all users are accessing accurate and timely data
- Ongoing ad hoc analysis of markets, organizations, industries, and products
- Be a master of G-Suite to make sure that we have a good track of our key files and folders
- Helping the team on testing, training and using the key dashboards
- You are currently enrolled in a Business, Marketing Analytics or Economics Bachelor or Master Program
- Disciplined, organized and excellent attention to detail
- Analytical mindset and interest in learning new tools
- Preferably having a good knowledge of Salesforce.com
- A can-do attitude and interest in taking initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have a can- do attitude
- Think outside the box and love challenges
- Ability to maintain and respect the confidentiality
- Ability to juggle several tasks at once, to prioritize, manage own time and be dedicated
- Experience with Gsuite is a bonus, but advanced use of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel is needed
- Excellent level of English (written and spoken)
- Relevant work experience in marketing/finance/sales or in an international organization are a plus
Our marketing team has an opportunity like in no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
Our global internship program trains the next generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to information security, engineering, and marketing. The program also features a combination of challenging projects with tangible impact, engaging social events, and networking opportunities. Interns and recent graduates can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience.
The duration of our Internship Program is 6 months and provides you:
- 1:1 mentorship by industry leaders
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- Opportunities to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other interns, recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
NOTE: To be eligible for this position you must be registered as a student for the entire duration of this internship. Start date: October Duration: 6 months with potential extension
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.