Customer Success Manager - Cortex XDR
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Customer Success Manager will act as a trusted advisor to our customers to help ensure efficient Palo Alto Networks’ public cloud security solution adoption and accelerate business value and ROI from customers’ investment in Palo Alto Networks during their cloud transformation journey. In this role, you will work closely with CISOs, Security Architects, Security Engineers, and DevOps teams within mid-to-large enterprises to implement best in class cloud security solutions. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, value, retention, and expansion of the Palo Alto Networks cloud security footprint.
- Own the ultimate responsibility for the customer’s on-boarding, adoption, potential expansion and advocacy across a portfolio of customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders, channel partners, and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value
- Serve as a customer advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements
- Coach customers on how to establish and manage their Cloud Security Change Management/Governance/Centre of Excellence programs
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map features and associated business benefits to address their needs
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate
- Meet or speak with the customer executive sponsors on a frequent cadence with the expectation of continually moving the relationship forward while uncovering new opportunities
- Performance metrics CSAT, Renewal rate, Upsell / Cross-sell lead identification, Reference-ability, Renewal likelihood, Adoption, Consumption, Customer Engagement
- Experience as a Security Incident Responder or SOC analyst/manager
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in pre-sales, account management, customer success, consulting or similar roles
- Strong consulting and project management skills, with proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for customers, including the ability to interact with client teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations and negotiating successful resolutions
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to following the process
- Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio
- Team player with the highest level of integrity, who will innovate to continue improving the way we serve our customers
- Previous experience with a SaaS solutions company and/or an enterprise software company highly desired
- Experience with security products and/or offerings
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility for travel up to 50%
Our Customer Success team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.#LI-CC1