Sr. Campaign Manager - Demisto
The Senior Campaign Manager position will be responsible for the overall strategy, development, execution and optimization of the global integrated marketing programs for our Cortex demand gen and awareness campaigns aligned to our SOAR product. This role is within a close-knit fast paced team responsible for driving the success and growth of our Cortex business. You will be responsible for creating the global campaign strategy and plan, orchestrating with the global teams, identifying the marketing mix, leading the development of all the campaign components, and driving programs that will generate pipeline to capture, nurture, and close new business and expand opportunities within existing accounts.
We are looking for an experienced, results-driven, flexible, and creative tech industry demand-gen professional who possesses diverse marketing knowledge and experience. Excellent collaboration and communication skills are required to successfully lead programs from end-to-end. B2B, security, SOAR and/or SaaS campaign experience are a bonus.
- Shape the strategic direction for the overall campaign, developing impactful campaign programs to build pipeline with high quality leads
- Collaborate with the product marketing organization to develop campaign themes that support the product messaging to reach the audience segments your campaign targets. Iterate and refine those messages for specific audiences and based on results
- Define the program mix, global campaign calendar and required resources to execute the campaign
- Develop the content plan supporting the global campaign working with our content marketing and product marketing leads
- Evaluate growth and niche opportunities and work closely with leadership to ensure that direction aligns to target markets, personas, and uses cases
- Collaborate with marketing data science and operations teams to monitor results and mix-shift campaign execution, from messaging to audience targeting, based on progress against goals
- Collaborate with teams in North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe, Middle East and Africa to build an integrated demand plan that includes both globally and locally executed programs
- Consistently communicate and collaborate with internal shareholders to ensure campaign tactics are supporting or exceeding goals
- Coordinate with the corporate communications and social marketing teams to time campaigns appropriately for effective go to market launches
- Work with the creative services team to develop campaign concepts, messaging, and campaign deliverables for the campaign and supporting programs
- Work directly with sales enablement, product marketing, content marketing, channel, and field marketing to ensure campaigns support marketing and sales goals
- Continually track and report on campaign and program metrics, conduct return on investment analysis to determine effectiveness of all marketing programs, and optimize campaign efforts accordingly
- Regularly update key shareholders on campaign plans, program deliverables, and schedules
- 8+ years of demand gen campaign experience and/or marketing program management experience
- Experience building global integrated marketing campaigns for a B2B technology company
- Experience writing and/or developing product and industry marketing programs and/or co-marketing programs with technology alliance partners is a plus
- Candidate must have outstanding communication skills and be able to work as part of a team
- Candidate must have a successful track record of executing programs with cross-functional virtual teams
- High energy self-starter with a can-do attitude, and ability to learn quickly and work in a hyper-growth environment, while setting strategy and getting down in the weeds to get the job done
- Ability to write promotional content – eDMs/DMs, landing pages, ads, social media posts, etc.), and provide strategic direction and guidance on the content mix needed to support the campaign based on industry best practices
- Knowledgeable in technology markets, and experience in cloud security, networking, endpoint/EDR, or enterprise infrastructure a plus
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation and program collaboration tools: SFDC, Marketo, WorkFront, Box, GSuite etc.
- Some domestic and international travel required
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.