Enterprise & Account based Marketing Manager - Southern Europe
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
Reporting into the EMEA Enterprise and Account Based Marketing Leader, you are an essential part of the Field Marketing and Regional Field Sales Organization. You will work hand-in-hand with the local District Managers and Sales/Pre-sales Team Leads to define an enterprise marketing and demand generation strategy to create the pipeline required to deliver success. You will develop Account Based Marketing programs, drive and ensure customer success, and engagement and loyalty in strategic accounts across the Region.
If you are an Enterprise Marketing Expert, if you wear your passion on your sleeve, if you are a natural born leader that sweats the small stuff while executing on a strategic vision, if you love creating and driving pipeline and all things Account Based Marketing… and if you have a desire to make history as part of a great company. . . then we want you.
- Work at strategic level with sales & presales leadership to define and/or oversee an enterprise and account based marketing, demand generation and opportunity conversion strategy.
- Work closely with strategic account managers on developing and executing account based marketing programs to drive higher conversions and creating expand opportunities.
- Translate account sales objectives (opportunity and relationship based) into objectives and project plans for marketing support.
- Understand and analyze the account portfolio, including how to prioritize and group accounts according to opportunity, buyer needs, persona, buying center, industry, buying cycle stage, propensity to buy, competitive landscape and account penetration.
- Orchestrate and lead ongoing account check-ins with sales account managers to ensure account goals, key contacts and account plans remain on track, and discuss upcoming account requirements and modifications.
- Partner with business planning and data science team to provide data, ongoing insight and supporting engagements into strategic accounts and to establish, forecast and report against key success metrics as well as drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Execute marketing programs with sales/presales, and show reps how to execute programs on their own position Assessments within the value proposition
- Partner with cross functional teams to provide content/asset customization according to analysis of buyer need.
- Work with digital teams to conduct targeted messaging to improve response and conversion rates.
- Determine which marketing campaigns and assets to leverage for strategic-account engagement planning.
- Manage the successful marketing plans, campaigns, budgets and timelines; and manages their execution and reports progress in line with the overall business strategy and priorities.
- Drive the various initiatives as an integrated part of the country/region’s objectives to create the pipeline/revenue required to deliver success.
- Drive local, high touch, thought leadership and customer executive collaboration and community on the topic of cybersecurity.
- Channel alignment on overall strategy and partner engagement and support into strategic accounts.
- Integrate Inclusion & Diversity, CSR, cybersecurity awareness & education into ABM plan
- Minimum 10 years marketing experience in an IT, high tech, B2B, marketing or sales environment, preferably with an understanding of security and its role in the future of technology
- Ability to execute, day in and day out, at an incredibly high level against consistent results
- Independent thinker who backs their own decisions
- Excellent communicator with the ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Ability to learn and fully articulate the Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders, business partners and distributors
- Deep understanding of business management and operations including finance, revenue and pipeline principles
- Passion to provide the best, most innovative security solutions to businesses around the world
- Experience of fast-growing tech environments
- Leadership and collaboration
- Communication skills
- Building account relationships
- Big Picture thinking
- Marketing strategy
- Data analysis
- Value proposition creation
- Content/creative strategy
- Understanding of (marketing) technology
- Customer centric, listening skills
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Your hands will be in industry leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.