SOAR Architects and Engineers - Demisto
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.Your Career
Demisto’s SOAR Engineers are responsible for providing our customers with technical expertise and professional services to make sure they are meeting their objectives. You are a key component of our company’s success, working together with customers, partners, and their awesome Demisto colleagues. Without these ninjas, we will fail. And failure is not an option!
- SOAR Engineers – assist customers with their product questions and technical issues
- Work with the Demisto teams to resolve the issues and answer questions
- Technical services include writing scripts, troubleshooting, training, and any other technical requests
- Understanding of security products and secure coding techniques
- Linux system administration & troubleshooting experience
- Familiarity with the different products, processes, and ecosystem
- Experience in customer-facing roles
- Experience as a Security Incident Responder or SOC analyst/manager
- English is a requirement. Any other language a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, and to prioritize tasks accordingly
Demisto, a Palo Alto Networks company, was founded only 3 years ago. Demisto Enterprise is a comprehensive Security Operations Platform that combines full case management, intelligent automation, and collaborative investigation. Supporting over 260 applications and with a community of over 4,000 we are redefining incident response. If you are highly motivated, competitive, and do not shy away from tough challenges, come join our mission and become part of some of the best minds in the world to shape the future of security operations.
Our engineering team is at the core of our products – connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks. We are constantly innovating – challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. Our engineers don’t shy away from building products to solve problems no one has pursued before.
We define the industry, instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of a challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.