Cloud Automation Software Developer (Professional Services)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Professional Services (PS) Automation Developer is an integral part of our PS Operations team. As the Automation Developer, you will support, maintain, and enhance Clarizen (the PS Automation system) to increase the productivity of the system users. This is a highly technical, hands-on role and you will develop and maintain an expert-level skill set on Clarizen and it’s integration to other systems.
- Design, develop, and maintain system configuration, workflows, and integration tools used by the PS teams
- Work closely with Business Analysts on the Operations team, PS Program Management, and PS Managers to gather requirements for new configurations and/or make enhancements to existing configurations and workflows
- Gain a better understanding of, and become intricately familiar with the various users and their tasks to develop tools preemptively
- Build reports and dashboards for PS management to monitor the business
- Develop custom workflows, custom actions, custom forms, and validation rules
- Enhance the PS Automation interface using custom CSS
- Support and enhance API Integrations to other systems, including SFDC and SAP
- Create detailed technical specifications and partner with IT team on system integration requirements
- Document changes made to configurations, and provide knowledge transfer to various teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, a related field, or equivalent education preferred
- 3+ years supporting Enterprise level Software Development
- Experience with SOAP or REST API’s
- Experience with Clarizen or similar PS Automation tool
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work and coordinate between multiple engineering teams
- Ability to multitask and grasp new technologies quickly
- G Suite experience is a plus
Our professional services team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients post-sale. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves.
As threats and technology evolve, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised. But you won’t wait for them to be raised, you’ll seek them out, too. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.