At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
• Be a vital part of the Global Compensation team by supporting global compensation programs including base pay, incentive and equity programs
• Conduct job evaluations to match positions against market survey positions
• Complete compensation analysis associated with new job requisitions, current employees, and promotion requests by leveraging benchmark, current incumbent, and internal salary ranges data
• Conduct market pricing analyses across different functions and countries analysis to ensure internal equity, external competitiveness, and alignment to the company’s compensation philosophy.
• Update and maintain job profiles and compensation guidelines in Workday
• Partner with HR and Recruiting to ensure the effective use of compensation data including job codes, position titles, and grades/job levels
• Develop modeling templates for various compensation projects
• Perform audits in a variety of compensation areas including new hire equity grants and data integration between Workday and other HR systems
• Participate in global compensation projects such as annual pay planning and bonus planning
• Experience in compensation or a related analytical field, including benchmarking studies/competitive analysis and modeling
• Management consulting experience focused on compensation preferred
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data with exceptional attention to detail
• Demonstrated analytical skills including the ability to create and maintain complex spreadsheets
• Able to manage a variety of projects and to effectively handle short notice assignments
• Ability to learn quickly and think independently
• Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, demanding environment across multiple time zone
Our People team works throughout the organization to enable ... you guessed it: people. We’re one team, driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the People team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most challenging cybersecurity threats.
You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects — centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.