Prisma Access Software Engineer
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a motivated, intelligent, hardworking and creative intern to join the Prisma Access team as a Software Engineer. In this role, you will be part of a team that develops features for the Prisma Access cloud service for our customers. You will work on public cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, etc.); enhancing existing features or build new features/tools.
● Design, develop and implement scalable software features on our next-generation security platform as part of our Prisma Access Cloud Service
● Work with different development and quality assurance groups to achieve the best quality
● Suggest and implement improvements to the development process
● Work with DevOps and the Technical Support teams to troubleshoot customer issues
● Work with other software development teams to apply PanOS features on GPCS
● Interview, mentor and coach new team members
● Hands-on programming skills in Python or proficiency in at least 1-2 other programming languages
● SQL or NoSQL database knowledge
● Networking distributed systems knowledge/skills
● Experience in one or more cloud platform, such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes is a plus
● High energy and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● Fast learner and eager to absorb new emerging technologies
● Strong collaboration and communication skills
Requirements – To apply, you must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree with a GPA of 3.0 or above, a 2-year Master’s Degree or a Doctorate degree and returning to school in the fall. You must have the authorization to work within the United States.
The Prisma Access management team is responsible for building all aspects of the Prisma Access management platform that include, orchestration, UI, Database and messaging infrastructure etc.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.