Field Channel Marketing Manager, Demisto
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Field Channel Marketing Manager for Demisto, you will build and manage a tracking system to monitor and measure the performance of Channel financial and marketing programs and campaigns for return on investment analysis and compliance for Demisto. You possess excellent sales, planning, relationship building, problem-solving, and communication skills. Creating comprehensive campaigns, you include program analysis, budget requirements, accurate forecasts and tactical plans to support program goals.
- Deep understanding of Channel Partners’ business, challenges, and opportunities
- Manage ongoing communications and performance reporting to business, and marketing to partners
- Partner contacts and association with customers and pricing
- Participate in the design and execution of automated processes, including those that integrate channel reporting within SalesForce.com and provide an accounting for sales and channel compensation
- Administer channel lifecycle management programs including product discounting, partner on-boarding, leveling, opportunity registration and terminating within the partner relationship management system (PRM)
- Manage deliverables associated with Training and documentation of channel programs for internal and external constituencies
- Excellent presentation skills required
- Design policies and objectives for channel partner contracts and programs
- Provide input for forecasting and formulating program development budgets
- Act as a liaison to ensure that channel programs, organizational marketing, field marketing, and sales activities coincide
- BS/BA degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
- 3-7 years of experience in a Channel/Indirect Program Management role
- Project management experience required
- Strong understanding of Channel and Marketing programs
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management and organizational skills and ability to work in a dynamic, high-volume environment
- Highly analytical with a strong understanding of set-up, analysis and optimization of key performance metrics including budgeting and forecasting of channel programs
- Deep Excel, PowerPoint knowledge is required
- Detail oriented and highly organized, high sense of urgency and a history of exceeding quantifiable performance metrics
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and prospects regarding marketing program implementation and analysis, and be able to manage high volumes of data in Excel
- Experience working within a company’s channel or at a channel partner, experience managing teams and cross-functional workstreams
- Prior experience with IT systems, Salesforce, and marketing automation preferred
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.