Senior Manager, IT Services APAC
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Sr Manager, APAC IT Services role is responsible for managing a team focused on delivering world-class Service Desk and comprehensive support services. The position requires solid technical acumen, a deep commitment to end-user satisfaction, disciplined follow-up, and superb communication skills with all levels of management. This position is based out of our Singapore office but will support all APAC offices.
- Build relationships with key Business Service owners and all IT staff to ensure that IT-delivered services and end-user productivity goals are understood and exceeded
- Work closely with the Global Service Desk and IT Infrastructure teams to deliver on Global Strategic Initiatives
- Provide differentiated, premier service to employees and executive VIPs in both Singapore as well as our remote APAC sites
- Perform and communicate results of end-user satisfaction surveys and develop action plans to address areas needing improvement
- Travel to remote sites to ensure IT needs are delivered
- Perform trend analyses and develop action plans for improving service timeliness
- Utilize 'IT Genius Bar,' self-service tools, and knowledge articles as mechanisms to improve end-user satisfaction
- At least 5 years managing an IT service desk and 7 years in a desktop support function
- Previous vendor management experience
- Knowledge of IT service desk tools and best practices
- Experience in deploying IT services to new remote offices is a plus
- Strong executive communication and reporting skills
- Knowledge of Service Now, Jira, and Numerify a plus
- Solid technical knowledge of endpoint systems, Windows 10, MacOS Mojave, SCCM, JAMF, Okta, Intelligent Hub
- Solid knowledge of IT infrastructure and videoconference solutions is a plus
- Validated troubleshooting skills
- Development of and ensuring staff consistency to IT policies and procedures to ensure consistent quality of service
- Capacity to lead by example and develop strong personnel performance goals
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- A standout colleague and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
Working at a high-tech cybersecurity company within Information Technology is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You’ll be joined with the brightest minds in technology, creating, building, and supporting tools and that enable our global teams on the front line of defense against cyberattacks. We’re joined by one mission – but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels a thrill at resolving technical gaps that inhibit productivity.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.