At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is on the hunt for a University Recruiter to develop and enhance our visibility on campus in order to attract and hire top emerging talent. You will partner with a team of recruiters and business leaders across the entire university recruiting lifecycle: demand management, employer brand awareness, candidate search, interviewing, and offer process management.
As a member of our Talent Acquisition team, you will be responsible for the engagement, assessment, and delivery of uniquely qualified candidates for one of the most innovative companies in the world. Your focus is on delivering amazing customer and candidate experiences, developing lasting relationships and partnering closely with HR colleagues. You will be part of a collaborative Talent Acquisition team that is passionate about our success.
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process, including, but not limited to sourcing, screening, interview process management, maintaining candidate relationships, creating and extending offers, and closing candidates
- Design, implement and execute robust, innovative, university-specific recruiting strategies to attract a diverse slate of candidates from targeted and non-targeted schools and diversity events
- Build and maintain relationships at target universities, including key faculty, professors, administration, and student organizations
- Create innovative experiences to promote Palo Alto Networks on campus as an employer of choice
- Engage and partner with hiring managers on the strategy and execution of fulfilling their University hiring targets
- Create opportunities for consistent program and process review and improvement
- Requires some U.S.-based travel to targeted universities and possible conferences/recruiting events – on average 30%
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in an HR and/Recruiting related function
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and/or client relationships
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships with customers, candidates and schools, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to execute a recruiting strategy, including candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Excellent verbal, written communication/presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Professional, accountable, high energy and collaborative team player, yet the ability to work independently
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Google G-Suite – including Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail and Calendar
- Experience with an ATS; experience with Jobvite is a plus
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most challenging cybersecurity threats. You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.