Director of Talent Development EMEA
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to creating the best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
We are seeking a forward-thinking, enthusiastic, and experienced Head of Talent Development to lead our organization in creating high-impact development solutions for our EMEA Theatre. You will have the opportunity to drive significant value for the region, thereby impacting the success of our company at large. You will be responsible for developing and leading a high-performing Talent Development team in the creation, development, delivery, and evolution of programs that elevate capability and drive performance for our EMEA theatre, which is largely focused on sales. You will provide leadership and direction to the talent development team and serve as a trusted advisor to our business leaders, ensuring the success of our teams. This critical role requires exceptional stakeholder management, deep expertise in the skills and capabilities required in Onboarding and Manager/Leadership Development. In this role, you will serve as a member of the EMEA People Leadership team and report directly to the head of Global Talent Development.
You will innovate, create, implement, and manage new, never-done-before programs. You’ll be empowered to find new ways to elevate the capabilities of our sales leaders and teams, ensuring everyone across the EMEA Theatre has the opportunity to do their very best work.
● Develop and lead a high-performing team focused on developing our talent and leadership team
● Develop and implement a strategy to address three critical areas across the EMEA Theatre: Onboarding, Professional Development and Leadership Effectiveness
● Initiate and establish strong trusted partnerships with key stakeholders at all levels across the Theatre to ensure alignment to global strategy and ongoing effectiveness of the sales organization & support functions
● Drive continuous innovation and thought leadership in learning solutions and tools to enhance overall excellence across the EMEA theater
● Ensure implementation of a suite of highly effective solutions to elevate capability and organizational performance across the region
● Serve as internal consultant to businesses working on matters of leadership, strategy development and team/organizational effectiveness
● Partner with key stakeholders (Regional/Theatre Leadership, People Team Business Partners, etc.) to ensure solutions are relevant and drive key business outcomes
● Serve as subject matter expert on all aspects of talent development
● Experience leading the creation and development of learning solutions for an international corporate environment
● Proven track record of inspirational leadership and experience developing high-performing teams
● Successfully driven large-scale programs/projects to completion within time and budgetary targets
● Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills are a requirement
● Able to identify risks, inefficiencies and gaps, then develop simple and elegant solutions
● Strong executive presence, business acumen, and communication skills
● Demonstrated understanding of adult learning theory and practical application
● Experience coaching at an executive level with the implementation of leadership development programs
● Ability to travel globally as required
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. Every team within the organization has a huge impact on our mission statement. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most aggressive cybersecurity risks. Our People team is centered on developing, attracting, recruiting, and retaining the most passionate and committed talent to our organization, fulfilling that mission. We focus on building strong teams, centered on respect and enablement, empowering our employees to seek their career goals. You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.