Product Marketing Manager, Prisma Cloud
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager for Prisma Cloud will be the voice of Prisma Cloud and drive its rapid growth in cloud native security space. Prisma Cloud is an innovative cloud native security platform enabling comprehensive full-stack cloud native security for modern applications built within public and private clouds.
This role will work closely with other PMMs and cross-company stakeholders to identify, implement and execute the go-to-market and communications strategy. This includes identifying the market opportunity, developing product and technology messaging, positioning, and content, as well as enabling our sales and channel partners.
- Deep understanding of customers’ needs, market dynamics, and competitive landscape
- Design, enablement, execution, and measurement of product marketing and go-to-market plans
- Translating product capabilities into simple, compelling messages that resonate with customers and build awareness
- Develop marketing plans, working closely with demand generation and digital teams to create an industry-leading customer experience and customer journey
- Partnering with the broader marketing team to amplify our message, increase product adoption & engagement, and provide customer education
- Identify metrics and drive regular communication on progress for the product marketing team and the broader marketing team
- Identify the tools or capabilities needed to increase sales and channel impact and performance
- Be a subject matter expert and a go-to resource for the sales field as they position Prisma Cloud
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication and storytelling skills
- 5 years of experience in product or solutions marketing, product management or similar
- Experience marketing SaaS products and technologies
- A data-driven approach towards analyzing customer data and measure the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Public Cloud and infrastructure marketing experience is highly-desired – including multiple technologies and products: CSPM, CWPP, SIEM, and SOAR
- Experience working with and influencing cross-functional teams
- Excellent relationship building and negotiating skills
- “Get-it-done-right” attitude with the ability to prioritize multiple demands
- A Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree or equivalent experience is required, MBA preferred
- IaaS Cloud certification is desired (e.g. Certified AWS Professional, AWS, Cloud Practitioner, MTA Certification; MCSA Certification, Google Cloud Certified)
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, extremely complex technical projects
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com